Welcome to Dyffryn House - a luxury home in Southwest Wales - ideally suited for large groups who want to get together in style!
- Situated on the outskirts of the ancient town of Kidwelly in Carmarthenshire
- Spacious detached house with large enclosed gardens.
- Sleeps 12
- Private outdoor Hot Tub
- Games room with Pool Table and darts
- Pet friendly
- Double downstairs bedroom (ideal for less able or elderly guests)
- Patio with seating and barbecue
- Perfect for family get togethers, birthday & anniversary celebrations, golfing weekends and meeting up with friends!
- Award winning 8 mile long golden sand beach close by
- Child and dog friendly pubs and cafes within easy walking distance
- Beautiful countryside walks right on the doorstep
- Children’s play area seconds away
- We promote Green Tourism with a green policy in place and eco friendly products
- Ancient castle with optional audio tour just a few minutes walk away - or take a romantic river walk alongside the castle as the sun sets
- Nearby… Pembrey Country Park less than 10 minutes away (with pony trekking, dry ski slope, miniature train and 8 mile beach plus lots of other things to do), Parc Y Bocs (dog friendly cafe and restaurant with farm shop, play area and animals to feed), foot passenger ferry crossing from Ferryside to Llansteffan and other tours (dogs welcome), the National Botanical Gardens, the Millennium Coastal Path, Ffos Las Racecourse, several museums and other castles, Oakwood theme park, Folly Farm and Heatherton.
Coronavirus / Covid-19 Update
We have acquired the Industry Standard "Good To Go" mark which means that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing. Guests will be required to text us on the day of check in confirming that no one in the party is showing any symptoms of Covid-19. Please read our terms and conditions for further information on Covid-19 Click Here to read them.
We are introducing a new cancellation policy for all new bookings for stays with us after the 1st August 2020. This new no quibble policy will allow you to cancel your holiday with us at any time from 60 days up until 2 days before your stay and receive a Full Refund. This allows you to book with peace of mind knowing that you will not lose out should you need to cancel.
61 Water Street,
To book Call on 01554 821 350
or 07919 330 932